Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POCUK into liquidation???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinky

POCUK into liquidation??? Empty
PostSubject: POCUK into liquidation???   POCUK into liquidation??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:18 am

Can anybody tell me if POCUK is going into liquidation? I'm only asking because I seen this on a site that has been set up by Richie and 1 or 2 others from the site

I have set this in readiness of other forums folding if they should, etc, a place where we can, and will, find each other, it isn't a replacement, competition etc, why re invent the wheel etc, but just some where we can all meet up, and discuss things.

The above was written by Richie so I should think its right and as far as I know he doesn't use any other site/forum
Back to top Go down
scorpion 42

POCUK into liquidation??? Empty
PostSubject: pocuk into liqudation ?????   POCUK into liquidation??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Well things are really slow and quiet at getting into gear on both of these two sites and that SLAG SIMON must be hanging on by the skin of his teeth, has no one has posted any updates of POCUK's dissintegration, but there you go only any news could be good news of it happens Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

POCUK into liquidation???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge-
Jump to: